Flexible care at home to suit your way of life.
Person-centric and quality driven, Reagle’s flexible care at home services help you to continue living in the way you want, in your home and local community, among family and friends in Middlesex and Hertfordshire.
Reagle’s in-depth experience and expertise means it is able to look after the well-being of people at home from many different walks of life, with many different and specific care needs, including:
- The elderly or frail
- Those convalescing from illness or surgery
- People recovering from a stroke
- Adults with physical disabilities
- Those with sensory disabilities
- People with Dementia
- Those that are terminally ill or at the end-of-life
Within your personalised care plan, Reagle can provide you with a comprehensive and flexible range of care at home services, including:
- Personal care
- Help with mealtimes
- medication administration
- Escort to appointments
- Post hospital rehabilitation
- Sleep-in, live-in and sit-in care
- Social, religious and cultural support
- Coordination with the wider support network
We can also advise you on the best way to fund your home care. While many of our clients fund their own care, we’ll be able to tell you whether you are entitled to funding from local authorities and point you in the right direction to claim it.
The main areas we cover are Bushey, Northwood, Radlett, Watford, Stanmore and HillingdonReagle’s flexible care at home services help you to continue living in the way you want, in your home and local community...
09 November 2017